[steering-discuss] Reminder: SC call tomorrow, 1600 UTC

Hello,

this is just a short reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, there will be the next steering committee conference call, at 1600 UTC.

As I am away in the evening, I will *not* be able to join the call, so someone from the steering committee needs to open and manage the room.

Normally, you just dial-in with the secret PIN you all should have, and then press "3" for "everyone can speak" when being asked by the system. Just in case, here is a Google translate of the instructions:

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.talkyoo.net%2Fmain%2Ftelefonkonferenz_funktionen

Particularly of interest should be *7 and *9. In case the room is locked accidentially, or nobody can speak, this could be the solution.