Re: [steering-discuss] BOD elections

Hi Drew,

On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 19:41 -0400, Drew Jensen wrote:
Just finished casting my vote(s) in the BOD elections at Software in the
Public Interest, Inc. (spi-inc.org)

        Hey ! I'm glad you're with the SPI, nice :-)

It seems to me that they are using the same voting mechanism as has been
discussed for our use and they have a fairly nice web interface to
handle it.

        Fridrich has been setting up some voting infrastructure based on the
GNOME setup - which matches our needs quite well. We'll be using OpenSTV
to do the counting, and have a published list of (anonymised) votes.
Anyhow - the code is currently at:

        http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/voting/

        And needs some more branding action & testing, but he's out for the
week on vacation.

        Hopefully all will be ready in good time for the election though.

        Thanks !

                Michael.