[steering-discuss] BOD elections

Hi,

Thought I'd pass this along.

Just finished casting my vote(s) in the BOD elections at Software in the
Public Interest, Inc. (spi-inc.org)

It seems to me that they are using the same voting mechanism as has been
discussed for our use and they have a fairly nice web interface to
handle it.

So, if folks are becoming active on setting this up perhaps it is worth
an email to see what software they use for their purposes and perhaps it
will work for us also.

Best wishes,

Drew Jensen