[steering-discuss] next SC call on Saturday

Hello,

this is just a short reminder that the next Steering Committee call will take place

        this Saturday, July 23rd, at 1400 UTC

Dial-in details are available at

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Dial-in_Details

Please add your desired agenda items to

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Agenda

I would like to have as many seat holders in the call as possible, as the last times, we did not manage to have a quorum due the lack of participation. So, if you cannot make it to the call, please ask your deputy in time.

Looking forward to hearing you,