[steering-discuss] SC call on 27th

Hello,

I will not be available for the SC call on the 27th (Wednesday, 1600 UTC), and would like to ask my deputy Christoph Noack to step in.

FYI: The next call is this Saturday, 1400 UTC, and I will join it. The call on the 27th is the one after that.

Florian

Hi Florian, all!

Hello,

I will not be available for the SC call on the 27th (Wednesday, 1600
UTC), and would like to ask my deputy Christoph Noack to step in.

Oh, I have to check that - I'll have some vacation and will be on the
road most of the time. Will report back - so my kind request to the
other SC guys is to join anyway (consensus related).

FYI: The next call is this Saturday, 1400 UTC, and I will join it. The
call on the 27th is the one after that.

Thanks! For me, its either family birthday party or SC call ... let's
see how the part evolves ;-)))

Cheers,
Christoph

Hi,

Thanks! For me, its either family birthday party or SC call ... let's
see how the part evolves ;-)))

the family birthday party is more important, definitely. :slight_smile: Don't worry about the call - I hope the others will be able to make it!

Florian

Hi :slight_smile:
I think other people already have permissions set so they can "unlock" (or
whatever) the room? That was about the only trouble last time i think but it
was a total blocker at the time. This time people have permissions?
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi,

I think other people already have permissions set so they can "unlock" (or
whatever) the room? That was about the only trouble last time i think but it
was a total blocker at the time. This time people have permissions?

good point, thanks for raising! The problem is that the interface is only in German. Normally, you don't need the interface at all - conference managers dial in via phone, using the secret room number (room number + manager PIN in a row), and then they press "3" when asked if they want to have an open call.

Locking and unlocking works with either *7 or *9 during the call (don't remember exactly; one is muting everyone, the other one is locking the room). Repeating that command does the opposite.

Muting only yourself works with *1 during the call.

Hope that helps!
Florian