[steering-discuss] Please approve Simon Phipps as election secretary

Hi,

this was briefly discussed in our last SC-Call and in the following MC-meeting.

To ease the work of the current MC and help with the BoD elections (help with communication, organization and overseeing the election process), we would like to name Simon Phipps as election secretary for our next BoD elections. MC will still be responsible to prepare and oversee the elections, but Simon will do most of the communication on the topic.

So I'd ask each SC member / deputy to approve this proposal.

My vote is +1

regards,

André

+1

+1

+1

Hi,

To ease the work of the current MC and help with the BoD elections (help with communication, organization and overseeing the election process), we would like to name Simon Phipps as election secretary for our next BoD elections. MC will still be responsible to prepare and oversee the elections, but Simon will do most of the communication on the topic.

So I'd ask each SC member / deputy to approve this proposal.

+1. This of course only can work if Simon is not planning to run for a board seat. :slight_smile:

Florian

Hi all,

[...]

To ease the work of the current MC and help with the BoD elections (help with communication, organization and overseeing the election process), we would like to name Simon Phipps as election secretary for our next BoD elections. MC will still be responsible to prepare and oversee the elections, but Simon will do most of the communication on the topic.

So I'd ask each SC member / deputy to approve this proposal.

+1
Kind regards
Sophie

Sounds fine to me too.

  Thanks,

    Michael.

+1 (but both members I'm "deputy-ing" already agreed)

Thanks to Simon for his offer to make things run smoother for the whole
community - that's great!

Cheers,
Christoph