Re: [steering-discuss] Please approve Simon Phipps as election secretary

Le Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:39:17 +0200,
"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net> a écrit :

Hi,

this was briefly discussed in our last SC-Call and in the following
MC-meeting.

To ease the work of the current MC and help with the BoD elections
(help with communication, organization and overseeing the election
process), we would like to name Simon Phipps as election secretary
for our next BoD elections. MC will still be responsible to prepare
and oversee the elections, but Simon will do most of the
communication on the topic.

So I'd ask each SC member / deputy to approve this proposal.

My vote is +1

regards,

André

+1