Re: [steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Using (Windows) Screnshots in TDF materials

Hi,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-07-19 11.56:
-1 as this was not what we discussed in the call. This is missing the recommendation to use Linux
screenshots (as we acknoledged, that there might be a very low risk otherwise).

yes, indeed, that's what we discussed during the call. Maybe Olivier, you can elaborate on what the concrete problem is?