Re: [steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Using (Windows) Screnshots in TDF materials

Hi,

-1 as this was not what we discussed in the call. This is missing the recommendation to use Linux
screenshots (as we acknoledged, that there might be a very low risk otherwise).

André

----- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht -----