Re: [steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Changes in the Membership Committee

Hi

1) +1
2) +1

regards
Olivier

2011/7/18 André Schnabel <andre.schnabel@gmx.net>

Hi,

this topic has already been discussed here at the list and briefly in our
last SC call. But there is no formal decision yet.

To keep the MC operational during the next weeks, I proposed some changes
(approve all current deputies as full members, MC will take decisions
consensus with a needed quorum of 2/3rd). My proposal to add David Emmerich
Jourdain did not get consensus (while the other two items seemd to have
this) - so I'd skipp this part for now.

Please also note, that this changes would be temporary, as we will have to
re-elect the MC soon after BoD-elections.

So I'd ask each SC member / deputy to vote on following two items:

1. approve all current deputies of the MC as full MC members. (so the MC
will have 5 members in total - Sophie Gautier, Fridrich Strba, André
Schnabel, Thorsten Behrens, Cor Nouws  )

2. approve that the MC should decide on applications in consensus with a
needed quorum of 2/3rd (means currently 4 members).

Thanks and regards,

André

deleted

--