Re: [steering-discuss] Call for SC-vote: Using (Windows) Screnshots in TDF materials

Hi,

My apologies for interrupting an SC vote in progress, but I feel the
motion itself is somewhat ambiguous... Either screenshots taken under
Windows are allowed or else they're not, but it leaves room for a lot
of unfair twisting if (in the event that the ultimate decision was a
"+1") you have this "caveat" that "screenshots on GNU/Linux should be
the default ones".

May I put it to the SC that it would be better in the motion was
"Screenshots for documentation, web graphics and marketing materials
for LibreOffice and TDF may be taken on any computing platform,
notably Linux, but also Windows, Macintosh and other operating systems
and graphical user interfaces."

This would be unambiguous and unequivocal...

--
David Nelson