[steering-discuss] wikipedia

Hi :)
I found a page about Calc in Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Calc
but it's heavily branded as the OpenOffice version.  Writer has 2 pages.  One
for OpenOffice and 1 for LibreOffice.

Would it be better to move towards having just 1 page for each application and
then link to OpenOffice, LibreOffice or NeoOffice when appropriate?  Specific
pages such as the OpenOffice Calc page could then be extremely short and very
specific since most of the stuff would already be either in  the main
cross-product page for Calc or in Apache's documentation?

I imagine each of the 2 lists will diverge in particular points but i don't
think everything needs to be repeated on both lists.
Regards from
Tom :)