Re: [steering-discuss] Wiki page with SC decisions

Hi,

André Schnabel wrote on 2011-07-11 19.45:

as suggested at the last SC meeting I started a wiki page listing our
decisions.

I started this at
   http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions

if no one objects to the general form, I'd link this page from the SC
and bylaws bages in the wiki.

thanks a lot, it looks good! I've added a link from the phone conference
agenda, and propose that the one in charge for the minutes also updates
that page. For the last call, no update is necessary, as we did not
reach a quorum.