Re: [steering-discuss] SC call notes for 2011-07-13

Hi,

Am 13.07.2011 18:38, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Hello all,

Here are the notes for our latest SC call:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2011-07-13

discussion about change in the MC seems to be missing. From my memory it was to approve the requested change, but as my nomination of David (E.J.) was controversal we accept instead Simon's offer to help with the elections.

This will be an interim solution anway, as we would need to have MC elections after BoD elections.

regards,

André

(sorry for so short notice - still need to send out welcome messages to new mebers :) )