Re: [steering-discuss] Request for changes of Membership Committee

Hi Paulo,

Paulo de Souza Lima wrote on 2011-07-13 16.44:
I'm not sure about what those "bad intentions" it could be. The fact is:
brazilian community was involved into many discussions at marketing@ list
some weeks ago, and we agreed to attend some claims from TDF, and TDF ageed
to do the same on our claims. Our part of that agreement was done. But many
of our claims didn't. One of them was removing that description from you
profile. I don't know who is responsible for that, I just know that this was
not done.

just so it does not get missed:

I recall the discussion about David's title, and indeed, this seem to
have been lost a bit.

However, which other agreements have been made that have not yet been
fulfilled? If we missed something, please let us know. I really would
like to have an open talk in order to avoid misunderstandings.

Working together, honestly and united, is crucial for the success of our
common goal, so if there is something you think has been promised but
not yet done, please let us know.