Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 15:31 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
Tom Davies wrote:

I agree with Italo that the different teams have different requirements to
achieve different results.

As a member of the SC, I would personally avoid to have the SC discuss
this issue (which, in my opinion, is not an issue). This is something
that teams should discuss internally, and I see the SC get into the
discussion only if something unreasonable happens.

I will confirm and support this choice during the SC meeting.

Hi Italo,

I would like to agree with you on this point and also with Christoph's
remarks, one email behind here, about the SC making only a suggestion,
_if_ anything at all.

Best wishes,

Drew Jensen