Re: [steering-discuss] Request for changes of Membership Committee

Hi Paulo,

2011/7/13 Paulo de Souza Lima <paulo.s.lima@varekai.org>

2011/7/13 David Emmerich Jourdain <jourdain@gmx.de>

Hi all,
about what Cláudio told, I already responded in another tread that this
information was included by the marketing team (not by me) and I left the
team completely free to change as they choose.

If you returned to this theme, or you don't read this tread, or do you
have
bad intentions.

Again, the marketing team can change as they think better. As said
before,
say now.

I'm not sure about what those "bad intentions" it could be. The fact is:
brazilian community was involved into many discussions at marketing@list some weeks ago, and we
agreed to attend some claims from TDF, and TDF
ageed to do the same on our claims. Our part of that agreement was done. But
many of our claims didn't. One of them was removing that description from
you profile. I don't know who is responsible for that, I just know that this
was not done.

I agree with you. However, what Claudio want, disfiguring the subject when
the topic was explained a few months ago?

I'm not part of the marketing team, but what I'm follow, they must have very
little time, even to sleep. So, when they change the data, okay for me.

But I refuse to start another battle like that in this list.
Please, everyone calm down and let's talk about the subject of this thread,
ok?

I agree with you.

Best regards.

David

And thank you for your cooperation here, Cláudio. You have helped a lot.

David

Cheers.

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and
the
peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher

deleted