Re: [steering-discuss] Request for changes of Membership Committee

2011/7/13 David Emmerich Jourdain <jourdain@gmx.de>

Hi all,
about what Cláudio told, I already responded in another tread that this
information was included by the marketing team (not by me) and I left the
team completely free to change as they choose.

If you returned to this theme, or you don't read this tread, or do you have
bad intentions.

Again, the marketing team can change as they think better. As said before,
say now.

I'm not sure about what those "bad intentions" it could be. The fact is:
brazilian community was involved into many discussions at marketing@ list
some weeks ago, and we agreed to attend some claims from TDF, and TDF ageed
to do the same on our claims. Our part of that agreement was done. But many
of our claims didn't. One of them was removing that description from you
profile. I don't know who is responsible for that, I just know that this was
not done.

But I refuse to start another battle like that in this list. Please,
everyone calm down and let's talk about the subject of this thread, ok?

And thank you for your cooperation here, Cláudio. You have helped a lot.

David

Cheers.

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and the
peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher