Re: [steering-discuss] Request for changes of Membership Committee

Hi all,

2011/7/13 Claudio F Filho <filhocf@broffice.org>

Hi

Em 13-07-2011 09:51, David Emmerich Jourdain escreveu:

 when I talked to André about helping the MC, I want to make clear that
just offer me 'cause I understand that my fluency in some languages can help
in the process. If you may evaluate, you can talk with Olivier, with
Jesus, with Claudio and some others that could talk to me (in person or not)
that I usually was the interpreter for almost everyone from BrOffice, in the
FOSS events. Of course, switching between some languages during three or
four days, almost makes you forget to speak your primary language, but
this doesn't happen in the MC.

In my view, David is a good translator, indeed.

Concerning to the MC, I think that there must have *Web of Trust* and,
here, we got problems in finding a connector for this WoT concerning to
David. I think we need people without any problems inside that WoT.

So, Cláudio!! if you don't help at all and don't let anyone to help...

Since the begining of TDF, he is using an untrue description in his profile
at TDF's website [1]. I have warned core@ already, but this profile is
still there.
[1]http://www.**documentfoundation.org/**foundation/<http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/>

about what Cláudio told, I already responded in another tread that this
information was included by the marketing team (not by me) and I left the
team completely free to change as they choose.

If you returned to this theme, or you don't read this tread, or do you have
bad intentions.

Again, the marketing team can change as they think better. As said before, I
say now.

And thank you for your cooperation here, Cláudio. You have helped a lot.

David

As he cited my name, this is my position about him.

Best,
Claudio

deleted