Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

Tom Davies wrote:

I agree with Italo that the different teams have different requirements to
achieve different results.

As a member of the SC, I would personally avoid to have the SC discuss this issue (which, in my opinion, is not an issue). This is something that teams should discuss internally, and I see the SC get into the discussion only if something unreasonable happens.

I will confirm and support this choice during the SC meeting.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com