Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

Hi :)
I agree with Italo that the different teams have different requirements to
achieve different results.

Marketing and Website is tactical and dynamic, able to change fairly quickly.
Sometimes being highly responsive, sometimes anticipating, sometimes getting far
ahead of the game.  Quick, attractive, flashy.  I tend to think of knights and
bishops.  Mostly knights.  Documentation is a lot more static and less easy to
change.  I tend to think of rooks and that castling manoeuvre to keep the king
safe.  Very different aims.

People in Documentation tend to aim at being consistent within documentation.
Marketing and the website often needs to show off the variety and diversity but
that would just be confusing and distracting within documentation.

Regards from
Tom :)