Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

Hi,

So I'd just like to bring this thread back to its real topic:
platforms used to take screenshots for documentation, website images
and marketing material. I updated the SC confcall agenda item,
proposing this motion for discussion:

"Do we want to see screenshots taken indifferently from Windows, Mac
and *nix used in LibreOffice documentation, website images and
marketing material, to demonstrate our true cross-platform vocation?
Or, do we want to impose preferred use of Linux/Gnome for screenshots
and only accept screenshots from other OS's and GUIs when strictly
necessary for particular cases?"

--
David Nelson