Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

On 12 Jul 2011, at 23:57, Bernhard Dippold wrote:

I didn't comment on the legal aspects on Windows and Mac, as Alex pointed possible problems out.

To be clear, I have no desire to intervene in the decisions of the Documentation Project in this
matter and would suggest it's also not a matter for the SC until such time as the Documentation
Project either refers it to the SC by consensus or is in dispute and needs it resolved by the SC.
Neither of these appear to be the case if your analysis is correct, Bernhard.

I will keep commenting on bogus "legal issues" each time they are raised as an excuse, though.

S.