Re: [steering-discuss] wording on TDF website

Hi :)
Ahah, this is the email i have been looking for.  I really like the idea of a
link so that people can check the latest news about progress.

"It is an independent self-governing meritocratic Foundation, currently in the
process of being established by leading members of the OpenOffice.org
Community."
Regards from
Tom :)