Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

Hi Florian,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
we have a public session every week.

Oh, sure, but Michael seemed to feel that this might be better
discussed in a private session? Would that be the intention? I can
sort-of understand that, given the kind of debate that might ensue?

In any case, I'll add it to the next agenda and thank you for your
permission for that.

--
David Nelson