Re: [steering-discuss] wording on TDF website

Hi :)
Brilliant :)  I liked the couple of suggestions for re-wording it.  Even tho the
Foundation is not quite fully  registered as a legal entity just yet it does
have the infra-structure and properly organised governance that one would expect
from a robust organisation.  Anything that needs a legal entity is handled by
one of the community orgs under instruction from TDF.  So, to all intents and
purposes it is a proper Foundation certainly as far as almost everyone visiting
our website is concerned.

Regards from
Tom :)