Re: [steering-discuss] wording on TDF website

Hi,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2011-07-11 21.50:
If we state "Foundation" (without "The" and "Foundation") let's state
"activity" - I'd like to keep this first bullet point. Its our
history :-)

If we say "The Document Foundation", how about saying "The Document
Foundation group" or "The Document Foundation activity".

I know the latter might sound a bit passive, but it might suite our
needs until the legal status is established.

I would rather propose something like we have in the meta tags, telling
we will take care of setting up the Foundation. Something like "It will
create an independent self-governing ..."