Re: [steering-discuss] Request for changes of Membership Committee

Hi,

2011/7/11 André Schnabel <andre.schnabel@gmx.net>

Dear SC members,

as today's MC meeting had to be postponed again we (Sophie and me) like to
suggest following changes for the MC:

1. approve all current deputies of the MC plus David Emmerich Jourdain (who
volunteered as deputiy but has not yet been approved) as full MC members.
(so the MC will have 6 members in total - curent deputies and David of
courrse need to agree on this )

2. approve that the MC should decide on applications in consensus with a
needed qurom of 2/3rd (means currently 4 members).

Reviewing membership applications is (imho) one of the key tasks for our
community - so the current situation is quite unfortunate. Sophie and me
agreed, that we should not take a decision if only two members are in a
meeting.

+1 to the above.

Best,
Charles.