[steering-discuss] Wiki page with SC decisions

Hi,

as suggested at the last SC meeting I started a wiki page listing our decisions.

I started this at
   http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions

if no one objects to the general form, I'd link this page from the SC and bylaws bages in the wiki.

regards,

André