Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

On 8 Jul 2011, at 18:10, André Schnabel wrote:

I never checked
what icons exactly are affected, but it might be illegal to take
screenshots of the Windows File open dialogs.

Or it might not. The actual Microsoft rules in the EULA (which I agree need to be observed) suggest
not. Only vague generalisations of those rules imply otherwise.

This all sounds like complete nonsense but we have a quite easy
workaround: take screenshots on Linux.

Which is fine as long as they actually do look identical.

S.