Re: [steering-discuss] Re: screen-shots Documentation Team

Hi,

I won't repeat what I said in my previous post but, basically, my
interpretation would be exactly the same as Simon's.

I see the pages Alex cited as simply protecting Microsoft's own
products - such as Office, etc. - in a perfectly legitimate manner. I
don't see them as preventing the LibreOffice project from taking
screenshots of its own software for the purposes of documentation and
website content.

Alex, Tom, *, would you happen have any other content to put forward
to support your POV, please? Thank you for your time and trouble if
so.

I think this is a good opportunity to put this issue to rest, one way
or another, once and for all, by asking the SC to adopt a position.
:-)

--
David Nelson