[steering-discuss] Leave of absence July 8th - July 23rd

Hi there,

I'll be on a two-weeks vacation trip starting tomorrow, so expect
no, or delayed answers from me during that time. Furthermore, I'd
like to ask my deputy Michael to stand-in for me during SC meetings.

Take care, and see you in two weeks,

-- Thorsten

Hi,

I'll be on a two-weeks vacation trip starting tomorrow, so expect
no, or delayed answers from me during that time. Furthermore, I'd
like to ask my deputy Michael to stand-in for me during SC meetings.

enjoy your vacation! With regards to the release process - tell the
folks involved I can take care of announcing and mirror distributing
when needed, someone just needs to give me a ping when the files are
ready. :slight_smile:

Florian