Re: [steering-discuss] draft: timeline for BoD elections

On 7/4/11 8:16 PM, André Schnabel wrote:

According to our bylaws we have only one fixed period to consider: we
need to announce the elections 45 days in advance. But I think, we need
to have some more milestones in the process.

I agree with the timeline, and we should announce it as soon as we have approved it.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
phone +39.348.5653829 - VoIP +39.02.320621813