[steering-discuss] Accepted members to TDF

Hi all,

As requested last time, here is the list of the accepted members during the last MC meeting on 2011-06 27. A warm welcome to them as TDF members

- 123 Duarte Noelson - Brasilian contributor to documentation and localization topics
- 161 Furusho Vitorio - Brasilian contributor to marketing topics
- 167 Marques Renata - Brasilina contributor to marketing topic and support
- 169 Bouzada Miguel - Galician support and marketing
- 180 Thuswaldner Albert - Developper
- 181 Werner Alexander - Sysadmin
- 182 Goran Rakic - Serbian localization - Linguistic Serbian tools - Website admin and localization.

If I forgot anybody, please forgive me and add your name to the list, the same if I've made any error, don't hesitate to rectify.
The names will be added tomorrow to the site page.

Kind regards
Sophie