Re: [steering-discuss] Distributing the book "Getting Started with LibreOffice 3.3"

У чет, 30. 06 2011. у 17:50 +0530, Danishka Navin пише:
It would be better if you could make it as two separate papers.

I am not Charles or a SC member, but it may be faster if you can write
the documents, and Charles and SC can review and sign them.

Kind regards,
Goran Rakic