Re: [steering-discuss] Distributing the book "Getting Started with LibreOffice 3.3"

Hi Charles,

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Charles-H. Schulz <
charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Danishka,

I'm sure I can draft you an official document... But can we just send
it to you by email?

Highly appreciate if you could post it.
Please do not mind, still we can find some government officers with
transnational communication. :)

It would be better if you could make it as two separate papers.
01. One letter is with: Introduction to the Document Foundation and
LibreOffice.
    Please add some thing like our status, who are we, what we are doing and
our strengths
  in the same doc you can mention that I am a foundation member, etc etc

Because I do not have any show my identity within the community. They wont
check my linkedin profile. :)

02. Permission to use the content of the "Getting Started with LibreOffice
3.3".
   Please mention all the limitations and relevant legal points in that
document.

I will definitely share my experience

Best Regards,
Danishka