Re: [steering-discuss] Distributing the book "Getting Started with LibreOffice 3.3"

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Charles,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I hope this will make a big difference.

Btw, Could you please issue me a written document that I could attached to
the request latter to Presidents Office?

Actually next phase is the hard one.
Convince the government and sponsors ;-)

Best Regards,
Danishka

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Charles-H. Schulz <