Re: [steering-discuss] SC calls via Mumble or OpenMeetings

Florian

If you guys dont just let me know and ill get working on setting it up :D

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2011-06-28 12.38:
I would like to volunteer my mumble server.

I work at a data center and i have my own VPS given to me here for my
business and i am actually thinking of offering mumble services as part
of my business for a small fee. Obviously to the TDF there would be no
charge.

Let me know if you guys are interested in me setting up a channel for
the TDF and LO with password protection.
thanks for that! As far as I know, we already have a Mumble test server
running.