Re: [steering-discuss] Wiki Work Items updated

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 22:59 +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
    By unilaterally chosen - the reality included private discussion with
and approval from IBM

Ah, thanks for disclosing this non-trivial detail. Of course, like
everybody, I can only comment on what happens in public and not on what
happens in secret...

        Sure - which makes it harder ;-) oh I forgot, we also consulted with
Stardivision on the MPL piece and I was told by their mgmt that there
was no -legal- problem with StarDivision using it to meet their
commitments etc. So this really is/was not some random dice-rolling
outcome :-)

        After all, both IBM and Oracle ship a bus-load of MPL licensed code,
which they were happy to let in as 'external' modules and ship in their
proprietary products; so it is intuitively reasonable too.

        ATB,

                Michael.