Re: [steering-discuss] SC calls via Mumble or OpenMeetings

Hi all,
On 27/06/2011 17:20, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
[...]
But again I second Florian's question:
Those who are affected by the lack of dial-in numbers provided by
talkyoo - what would be the best alternative in your opinion?
( ) Skype
( ) OpenMeetings
( ) Mumble
( ) neither, need regular landline number
( ) other, please specify _______________________

Alternatively, you might point out why a given solution is not a valid
alternative (I cannot use xxx because yyyy)
I think we should wait after the elections to ask the people there what are their preferred/needed solution, it really differs depending the countries. Concerning myself, I've decided to stay in Europe for a while, most probably in Paris, so there should be no issue for me whatever the tool we use in the future. I'll arrive in Europe in mid-July.

Kind regards
Sophie