Re: [steering-discuss] Wiki Work Items updated

Hi Andrea,

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 14:45 +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
everybody (now!) knows the priority of the Document Foundation
has been to stick to the licenses it had unilaterally chosen, before
discussing any further options; this is perfectly understandable and
acceptable of course.

        By unilaterally chosen - the reality included private discussion with
and approval from IBM :-) but - sure ... we had spent a good while
hammering this out in advance.

By the way, I was never approached for talks
on this issue, but I wouldn't have had much more to say about this and I
see no reasons for reopening issues (like licensing and copyright
agreements) that have been superseded by history.

        Thanks :-)

                Michael.