[steering-discuss] SC calls via Mumble or OpenMeetings

Hello,

we discussed the Mumble and OpenMeetings topic during our admin meeting. Just to make this clear, as there have been some misunderstandings:

In my opinion, the Steering Committee calls will take place on the regular phone line in the future as well. I do *not* anticipate Mumble or OpenMeetings for that, as often people join from on the road, and a normal dial-in is not possible with Mumble or OpenMeetings. SIP trunking seems to be not possible.

However, those two tools might be an option for marketing, website or design meetings.