[steering-discuss] Re: SC Call on Saturday

Hi Florian!

Am Dienstag, den 21.06.2011, 14:39 +0200 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

I might not be able to join the SC Call on Saturday, as I am on the TDF
admin weekend in Munich. Christoph, can you jump in for me?

Hehe, I'm visiting my sister's family as well - but should be doable
somehow; as long as we can stick with a usual phone conference.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to test/stabilize the mumble service
until the weekend.

I hope this will be okay for the other participants. And, nice having
the opportunity (duty?) to join again :-)

Cheers,
Christoph