Re: [steering-discuss] SC Call on Saturday

Hi Florian,

2011/6/21 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Hi,

I might not be able to join the SC Call on Saturday, as I am on the TDF
admin weekend in Munich. Christoph, can you jump in for me?

I got a question about this calls, until now via skype.

The last time I talked with Olivier about this calls, he told me that Skype
is not always supporting us all in conversation. And even with the Talkyoo
helping, still happens any technical difficulties (here and there).

I would suggest that (maybe) be interesting to test the TeamSpeak.
We can configure a service on a TDF-server to receive the calls, and each
participant will have a login to use it in these calls.

It's just a suggestion, an idea.
My 2 euros, 'cause 2 cents is too little. ;-)

MfG.,

David

Thanks,

Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org**>