RE: [steering-discuss] Joining the OASIS Consortium

I am already on the ODF TC and the OIC TC as an Individual OASIS Member.

I do not wish to change that.

I think it is very important that participants with a stronger stake in LibreOffice come to OASIS
with a TDF affiliation and be visible on these technical committees.

Regards,
Dennis