RE: [steering-discuss] Joining the OASIS Consortium

Since I am receiving reminders about my individual membership in OASIS, I can answer that question:

No.  There is no specific enrollment period or fixed calendar of memberships.  Annual memberships
are for the full year from the day a membership application is accepted.

Since you are talking about an institutional membership, there will need to be an official who
approves the participation of others on individual OASIS Technical Committees.

Also, there are IP-policy conditions that apply to membership and contribution to each OASIS TC.
TC members affiliated with TDF should not have a conflict with requirements that they are subject
to as a condition of their employment elsewhere.

I also don't know how closely associated someone must be with the TDF to be able to participate
under the TDF membership in OASIS.  If that is not clear from the application information for
organizations, I am sure there are contacts who can answer any questions about that.

 - Dennis