Re: [steering-discuss] Joining the OASIS Consortium

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (18-06-11 16:50)

I think that if we go down that path we'll lose some valuable time revoting
on it.
The SC's mission ends when the BoD is elected and that is very
clear, but until then, if decisions have to be made we should not refrain
from making them.

Indeed.

(Although I understand the need not to rush anything - but
joining the OASIS is not exactly a rushed decision).

Plus that it is hard to imagine that the BOD would not consider joining the home of ODF important.

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org