Re: [steering-discuss] Joining the OASIS Consortium

On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 20:18 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-06-18 16.50:
I think that if we go down that path we'll lose some valuable time revoting
  on it. The SC's mission ends when the BoD is elected and that is very
clear, but until then, if decisions have to be made we should not refrain
from making them. (Although I understand the need not to rush anything - but
joining the OASIS is not exactly a rushed decision).

well, I have no problem with deciding, but still, decisions are not
binding for the future BoD, so we should keep that in mind. :-)

Hi,

Just wondering, is there some membership window, a period of time each
year when new memberships are accepted at OASIS? Is that an issue here?

Thanks

Drew