Re: [steering-discuss] Bootstrap BoD campaign (was: Joining the OASIS Consortium)

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 5:13 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi Norbert,

[...]
Ideally, the future BoD can also cooperate with the existing SC,
so they get to "know how it works". That's better than a "hard cut".

I would imagine that there will be some overlap between the
composition of the SC and the future BoD :-)
so that should not be too much of a trouble :-)

Norbert