Re: [steering-discuss] Joining the OASIS Consortium

Hi,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote on 2011-06-16 08.18:
If you do it in 2 months there will be (soon) a voted Board of Directors
to determine this.

Maybe the SC - as non-voted - only give a recommendation for the BoD and
put it all in this direction put don't fix it.
So it will be a (first) decision of the new BoD.
Otherwise the BoD has to fix something they don't voted of (and maybe
don't want to do).

this is indeed a good point... what do the others think? We can give our +1 as recommendation to the new BoD, but I guess it will indeed be hard to bind them on decisions they have not taken.